Fact: You Dont have to be Nurse to Start your Own Nursing Agency Business
The New 2012 Professional EBook and Hard Copy Edition of Nurse Owned Agency enumerates the supplementary products and services that you will need in setting up your own nursing facility. Your minimal experience about healthcare or handling business does not hinder your chance to create your own healthcare business. Each step mentioned in this e-book is devised to be clearly and concisely deliver the information to the readers. The information are logically arranged with easy to follow procedures. The necessary forms and materials are also supplied to let you immediately start your own business.
HOW TO START A NURSING AGENCY GUIDE SUMMARY:
- Reasons to Start Business
- Legal Considerations – Choose the Right Structure for Your Business
- Selecting a Business Name- Do it youself Logo – Design
- Getting Financed
- Office Location – Home or Leased Space
- Contract Information
- Marketing Strategies
- Licensing & Permits
- Pricing Your Service
- Day To Day Operation
- Billing Procedures
- Tax Considerations
- Business Ethics
BONUSES INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE!!!
Essential Business Contract Forms
|Contract Forms Included:
- Authorization To Release Employment Information.
- Background Check Consent Form1.
- Background Check Consent Form2.
- Brochure Sample.
- Calendar Universal.
- Consent For Drug_alcohol Screen Testing.
- Consult Fee Sharing Agreement.
- Contingency Agreement
- Demand For Payment
- Disciplinary Notice
- Employee Warning
- Employment Application.
- Fast Track To Owning Your Nursing Agency
- Final Warning Before Dismissal
- General Policy Guidelines
- Huc_ward Coordinator Assessment
- Income Withheld
- Independent Contractor Agreement Kit
- Independent Contractor Vs Employee
- Job Order.
- Letter Of Proposal To Get Contract
- Letter Requesting Background Checks
- Medicine Records
- Name Tag
- Nar Competency Assessment
- Notice Of Termination
- Notice Of Unpaid Invoice
- Nurse Agreement
- Osha Hepatitis Vaccine
- Past Due Reminder
- Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Pre Employment Checklist
- Promissory Note
- Rate Increase Letter
- Retained Search Agreement
- Sample Agreement For Home Health Services
- Sample Contract Agreement Between Agency And Facility
- Sample Invoice
- Sample Job Description Of Lpn(lvn)
- Sample Job Description Of Rn
- Sample Of Nurse Skills Checklist
- Sample Time Card
- Tuberculin Form
- Verification Of Education
- Verification Of Licensure
Hospital and Nursing Homes Finder Software
|H&N Finder will help assist you in marketing your service, it is a compiled database of over 22,000 Hospitals and Nursing Homes in the United States. This software is searchable by City, State, Zip and even by a specific name. All Results of your search can than be saved as a XLS file exportable to your favorite mail list program. Simply take your mailing list and send out a newsletter regarding your company and your services.
Nursing Checklist And Competency Exams
- Nursing Competency Test Form – Contains 25 important questions for pre-employment screening purpose.
- Specialized Nursing Skills Checklist (required in some states)
- Skills Checklist – Critical Care
- Skills Checklist – Emergency Room
- Skills Checklist – Home Healthcare
- Skills Checklist – LDRP
- Skills Checklist – Long-Term Acute Care
- Skills Checklist – Medical / Surgical Care
- Skills Checklist – Newborn and Pediatric
- Skills Checklist – Psychiatric Nurse
- Skills Checklist – Operating Room
- Skills Checklist – School Settings
- Skills Checklist – Telemetry
- Skills Checklist – Medical Lab
- Skills Checklist – Occupational Therapy
- Skills Checklist – Physical Therapy
- Skills Checklist – Respiratory Therapy
- Skills Checklist – Speech Language
- Skills Checklist – Technologist